Saturday, February 1, 2014

Abjo



As my music collection keeps on getting serious day by day, month by month; I bumped into this homie in the soulection compilation I discovered last year in my external drive!? I know! you probably asking yourself; "he didn't know he had it?" Well I didn't! You see here's the thing; right! My love for music is very pure & honest! More like the sword in stone story: Arthur obtained the throne by pulling a sword from a stone. Only & only "the true king; the divinely appointed true heir" can perform this task! Like  the princess & the frog, Cinderella & Sam; who was universally chosen by the Autobots to keep the AllSpark away from the Decepticons in Transformers. Thats what music is to me & thats what I am to it! I was chosen, divinely, universally & spiritually to be the listener; the sharer & preacher by the gods sound. I've always found myself bumping into great albums left by friends; on the desktop. If my drive is there they'd throw a couple in there & send me an sms that I've something waiting for me in my drive! Some just keep quite & let me find it in my own time! Which makes it more adventurers & exciting when I do find it.

I'll be profiling him soon! In the meantime: here's a song that's got me stuck on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment