Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chloe Martini



A young generation of beatmakers are taking the underground music scene by storm!!! It becomes more intense especially when they're young ladies! Kinda gives me goose bumps, brrrrr!!!!

Through my times of distress: I found solace! I discovered a secret path in the jungle of life! I was not sure where it was leading me, but it felt right to walk it anyway. It felt true & honest! It gave me a feeling of reassurance that where I'm going: is a place where my heart belongs & has been yearning to be.

That's how I feel when I listen to Chloe. She breaks me down into small, little pieces! Where I can't be put together, even by the most accurate hands & eyes. In her my beats: I'm lost forever!! Based in Warsaw: she was born in Poland. Yep, another young beat beast; she's 20 years old. Real name Anna Zmijewska; is an electronic chillstep producer who started her musical prowess composing instrumentals for film scores. I kinda discovered her 5 months ago! I must say she's 1 of my best finds & I ain't never letting her go! I'll follow you till I die Chloe or rather till I meet; maybe! She's effortlessly cooks beats like a chef; on vacation; in a tropical island! Which feels very; very sexy :-)  My most favorite beat is "I love you so"! Dedicated to her fans! Right back at ya my love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment