Thursday, October 31, 2013

Motivation!!!!



Ta-ku is very inspired by dilla! A lot! So much so; he did an album called: 50 days for Dilla. Yes, exactly what it is! He did 50 beats! In 50 days, a dilla commemoration, the way dilla did it, but in Ta-ku mode. One beat that stood out for me is day-7. I tend to take my music very literary; especially when it sounds awesome. I give it  my real ear, my heart; my smile; my life! There's a voice on there that says: "1 day is gonna come; if you just wait a while!"

When things aren't going well, a goal unreachable, a dream not coming true & a day not dawning! Always know that: 1 day its gonna come; if you just be little patient. Your time will come :-)

I understand; therefore i'll embrace all hardships as blessings in disguise. Thank you for this beat Ta-ku...

Day 7


No comments:

Post a Comment